How retailers can use omni channel retail strategies to grow sales
There are multiple ways to go about an Omni Channel approach. It is all about allowing the customer to choose how they want to buy and having the retailer set up to service the customer. There are also ways to traditional style marketing to grow your omni-channel marketing strategy.
- Integrate all communications systems into a CRM system, with customized preferences for each customer covering: online website preferences; custom eDM products & services; and combine this with social media content & offers.
- Use TV to promote offers being available both, online, instore, by phone or mail. Order your way.
- Use Affliate networks to get people into retail stores, not just discounting offers at your online store.
- Include in your eDM’s, information about in store sales days, rather than constant e-commerce sales.
- Offer online promotion codes that can also be in used in the retail store and vice versa.
- Promote sales in store for items that are in clearance stock via an in-store terminal.
- Use Pinterest to promote items initially available only in-store
- Send out catalogs with online promotions and in-store coupons.
- Use smart apps to send customers offers relevant to how they like to purchase.
- The majority of customers, 82% want to know if stock is available at their local store. With stockinstore it is now easy to set up a system to increase sales while providing this crucial information to customers. Although it might seem complex, this is one of the simplest ways to boost online & in-store conversion, without needing to do anything after initial setup (which is mostly done by stockinstore).
When using an omni channel marketing strategies, think about how you can deliver value to your customers. Can you save them time, money or both? Offer increased choices with how they purchase, what they purchase or how you bundle your products to provide higher perceived value in your offers.
As with all marketing, it is all about a combination of ROI and branding. Make purchasing easier for customers but also reach out to new customers by having them at the center of your focus. A customer centric approach is what makes omni channel marketing strategies more profitable for your business. Focusing on making purchasing, returning, researching and interacting with your brand more rewarding, easier and faster.
stockinstore was launched in 2016 as a way for retailers to tell online shoppers which stores nearby have the item they’re looking for. Since its launch, this ground-breaking technology has continued to bridge the gap between online and in-store; and gives retailers valuable insights into customer demand for products across their store network. To learn more about stockinstore and join a growing list of retailers like M.J. Bale, Adairs, Early Settler, PETstock, Kookai, Florsheim, Surf Dive n Ski, GUESS, Amazon Surf NZ, 99 Bikes, Nique, The Upside, Bags to Go and Tentword, who are all using stockinstore to improve their retail businesses, visit https://www.stockinstore.com