Today we pushed the following updates to the stockinstore widget across all clients.
1. Holiday Trading Hours (Ref # 114502)
Functionality to allow retailers merchants to set Holiday/Custom Trading Hours is now in production, however, the stockinstore admin area was not intuitive and is being re-worked. As a result, we have generated a Holiday Hours Excel template for each stockinstore client.
2. Add new method of sending GA events using GTAG
- When only GTAG is used on a site, clients were unable to receive any stockinstore events to their Google Analytics account.
- We created a new asset Google UA Account Number and Trace Page View in the admin.
- Clients can provide an account number for stockinstore to use and create a sisClientTracker for sending to Google Analytics events.
- Updated the Core JS to accommodate detecting GTAG on the page.
3. New Detailed Stock Import Report by Store (Ref # 109729)
Added a new stock import report which provides a breakdown of the number of records by store. Included the ability to export report the data.
4. Require JS Framework Compatibility (Ref # 114766)
- Add Compatibility to SIS for website using Require JS Framework to Load Assets.
- Detect if Require JS is being used then load the handlebars framework using Require JS method.
1. Delta Imports (Ref #114403)
Fixed error where some delta updates are behaving like full updates and zeroing missing SKUs.
2. Report Sorting (Ref #108223)
- Sort function of “Searches” in reporting is sorting based on Text value instead of numeric value.
- Updated the code to include a “header” element, containing the titles and data types for each column.
3. Onboarding Login Process Issues (Ref #107621)
Fixed issue where the URL in the onboarding Welcome emails pointed back to the site it was generated from instead of the clients new stockinstore instance.