Release Notes: September 2018 (2018.09)
Today we pushed the following updates to the stockinstore widget across all clients.
GMC & GLIA Integration
stockinstore now has the ability to integrate with Google Merchant Center. The integration populates the stockinstore Products table using a retailer’s data. The integration allows stockinstore to export/push data from stockinstore to GLIA via API using the Google Merchant Center product ID/UPI e.g. UPI, Product name, Description, Variations, ImageUrl and Stock Availability
This enhancement and integration requires the merchant to give the stockinstore service permission/access to the Google Developer Console.
1. Design and add API usage logging (Ref # 108295)
Design and setup logging on the stockinstore API so requests are included in the stockinstore reporting suite.
2. Add logError ajax call (Ref # 111275)
Add a new ajax logError call to the error logging system so front end errors can be reported in the same way as backend.
1. My Profile Page Styling (Ref #104555)
Order of Fields: As per mocks: FNAME, LNAME before Username & Password
Change Password: Enter a input box fill with ******** as per mock. Users must use Change Password function and may not edit password on this page.
2. My Site Page Styling (Ref #111773)
- Style the My Site/Edit site form according to the mock.
- Move upload logo out of site settings to be a widget asset property
- Page Heading says “EDIT SITE” instead of “MY SITE”
3. Store Page Styling (Ref #104550)
- Style the store details/admin edit stores page according to the mock
- Default sort order of stores summary page in admin changed to Store name instead of Store Code/ID
Allow stock imports from multiple systems (Ref # 111772)
- Added functionality which allow stockinstore to receive stock from multiple Point of Sale (POS) sources to the same table.
- The POS systems can use a mix of transfer methods as well.
- For example: POS provider #1 has an API but POS Provider #2 can only transfer files using CSV & FTP.