stockinstore + YETI: the Find In Store solution for Manufacturers and Wholesalers
stockinstore is excited to announce the launch of its ‘find in store’ solution purposely tailored for manufacturers and wholesalers. USA-based manufacturer YETI faced a number of challenges specific to wholesalers and manufacturers. They sought a solution from stockinstore that would enable them to:
- Ensure shoppers are contacting a retailer, stockist or dealer who had purchased the item(s) they’re interested in.
- Avoid having customers calling four or five retailers only to discover none of them carried the item they were hoping to buy.
- Direct shoppers to retailer stores that do carry the item(s) they’re seeking.
As with stockinstore’s suite of SaaS products, this new offering uses the stockinstore core technology and provides access to the award-winning ‘find in store’ solution and reporting suite. These reports offer product and customer demand insights, taking the guesswork out of decision-making across the business.
“The insights we deliver to the company about customer demand for products across their stockist network is increasing revenue and driving dealer network growth into new areas with demand,” says Andrew Maver, CEO, stockinstore.
YETI and other Wholesalers and Manufacturers can now onboard stockinstore’s latest technology and access actual customer demand-driven product data allowing them to:
- Approach existing dealers or retailers who haven’t stocked item(s) and show them the potential sales they’ve missed because they didn’t have the item being searched for.
- Increase their dealer network by approaching retailers in areas they can prove have demand for their products.
Their Retailers and Stockists will benefit by:
- Selecting items from the product range which have proven demand in the location of their stores.
- Increasing stock of items for which there has been high demand in previous seasons or is currently showing demand.
Customers are the ultimate winners with:
- Improved Customer Service.
- Easy to find access to the specific retailers stocking the products they are looking for.
- Contact details to directly call these stores to purchase or place on hold.
- Increased availability of items in demand as the distribution network grows to accommodate demand.
“There is a huge gap between information provided and customer expectations”, adds Maver. “We’re making it simple for website visitors to find stores nearby that actually stock the item they’re interested in.”
stockinstore is thrilled to be working with their newest client, YETI, to launch this new product. The Australian arm of this premium outdoor lifestyle brand launched the Find In Store technology just before Christmas and stockinstore is very pleased that all initial feedback has been extremely positive.
How does your manufacturing or wholesaling business solve the challenges that YETI faced? We’d love to chat about how stockinstore can help. Get in touch!
Find out more about stockinstore for Manufacturers and Wholesalers
Find out more about YETI: YETI Australia
stockinstore launched in 2016 as a way for retailers to tell online shoppers which stores nearby have the item they’re looking for. Since launching, this award winning technology has continued to bridge the gap between online and in-store; and gives retailers valuable insights into customer demand for products across their store network. Join a growing list of retailers, franchises, manufacturers and wholesalers choosing stockinstore to improve their businesses, including YETI, 2xu , T2, Adairs, Sheike, Triumph, Early Settler, PETstock, Kookai, Florsheim, MyHouse, Bevilles, Pillow Talk, GUESS, 99 Bikes, Intersport, Nique, Billini, The Upside, Toyworld, Bags to Go and Tentworld.
Find out more about stockinstore at https://www.stockinstore.com
Catherine McKay, email@example.com