stockinstore partners with BigCommerce
Some exciting news…We’re an official BigCommerce Partner!
The partnership means our BOPIS / Click & Collect solution is now easily accessible to over 60,000 BigCommerce customers across the globe.
On speaking to their US & Australian teams, BigCommerce are excited to bring stockinstore’s BOPIS / Click & Collect technology on board as it provides an affordable, scalable, flexible and fast to implement solution for their merchants.
Russell Klein, Chief Commercial Office, BigCommerce said:
Our partnership with stockinstore further illustrates our commitment to providing merchants access to the highest-caliber technologies and service providers available in the industry. stockinstore shares our desire to help merchants sell more and grow faster to maximize success, and we look forward to working together to mutually support customers.
Built for retailers and franchises of all sizes and types, we designed and developed our BOPIS / Click & Collect solution knowing it needed to be super flexible too. These are the specific modules/components making our BOPIS / C&C solution a standout:
- Website Widget
- Order Allocation System
- Store Collection Manager
- Retail POS Integration
- Fulfilment Integration
According to a recent Adobe Analytics report, BOPIS / Click & Collect use has grown 259% year-on-year.
If you’re still on the fence about using BOPIS / Click & Collect, here are just a few more highlights to both your business, and your customers:
- Save money on online delivery costs
- Abide by social-distancing rules with a ‘Contactless’ approach/ ‘Curbside Pickup’
- Provide flexibility of when the order can be picked up
- Convenience in choosing a store/location that suits them
- Assurance that the product they want will be there upon arrival
- Increase sell-through of floor stock
- Increase selling opportunities; once a customer comes into store to pick up goods, your sales team can easily cross-sell
- Customer Demand Data: Our reporting suite will give you the insights you’ve always wanted, but never thought you could get
- Meet customer safety expectations during the COVID-climate
Gil Blackstone, Co-founder, stockinstore said:
We’re thrilled to make our solution suite available to BigCommerce merchants. BigCommerce are a leading eCommerce platform with a continued, singular focus on platform enhancements and features that provide value for merchants. We share this customer-first commitment and develop SaaS solutions to benefit both merchants and their customers.
Other stockinstore solutions available for BigCommerce Merchants
- Find In Store for Retailers
- Find In Store for Franchises
- Where To Buy for Manufacturers & Wholesalers
- Google Local Inventory Advertsing (GLIA)
- Nearest Store eDM Widget
Created in 2016, stockinstore is transforming how retailers use their stores. Developed for retailers, franchises, wholesalers and manufacturers; stockinstore creates an exceptional shopping experience for customers while providing highly valuable insights into customer demand for products across store networks. Since launching, the award winning technology has continued to bridge the gap between online and in-store through a myriad of ‘Find In Store’, ‘Click and Collect / BOPIS’, Google Local Inventory Advertising Integration & ‘My Nearest Store eDM Widget’ solutions. Join a growing list of businesses choosing stockinstore including: Sportsgirl, Aquila, Alice McCALL, Scanlan Theodore, Scotch & Soda, YETI, 2XU, T2, Adairs, Sheike, Triumph, Sussan, Suzanne Grae, Early Settler, PETstock, Kookai, Florsheim, MyHouse, Bevilles, Pillow Talk, 99 Bikes, Intersport, Nique, Billini, Toyworld and Tentworld.